Update your browser to view this website correctly.
|1||Civil Engineering (CE)||3||3||6|
|2||Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)||3||3||6|
|3||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||3||3||6|
|4||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||3||3||6|
Commencement of Issue/online application, counseling, closing of admission is as per admission schedule of the college (see Admission Schedule). Print copy of online application can be sent to the college or hand over at college office or at VAST-TC, Trivandrum along with DD for Rs.500/- towards cost of application & Prospectus. (Tele Numbers 0470 – 2649234).
Application forms can be collected from the College at a payment of Rs 500/- or downloaded from the college website/ Apply online. Submission of downloaded applications will be valid only if accompanied by DD for Rs 500/- payable at Trivandrum in the name of Vidya Academy of Science & Technology Technical Campus.
Filled up applications can be handed over to the college office or send to
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology Technical Campus
Engineering College,Malakkal P.O, Kilimanoor.
50% of the seats as indicated above will be allotted by the Govt and the remaining 50% seats filled by the Management based on entrance test merit.
B.Tech degree course will be completed over a period of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters.
1. Application forms to be obtained from college/downloaded from site/ Apply Online.
2. Submit filled up applications by due date.
3. Rank list of applicants will be displayed on website/ published based on Entrance rank merit.
4. Students must be called for admission counseling on notified dates and admission process carried out as per the rank list. Students must be accompanied by their parent.
5. All original/ supporting documents and full fees should be deposited at the time of admission.
No cancellation of admission is permitted after the admissions have been declared as closed. Cancellation of admission after due date will be subject to payment of liquidation fees as stipulated by the Govt.
Original documents once deposited will be returned back to the student after completion of verification by the college, university and other statutory authorities. Sufficient Photostat copies of each document should be kept with the students duly attested by a Gazetted officer for their future use during this period.
1. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent after undergoing regular course of three years study in an approved institution are eligible for admission.
2. Rank in Entrance Exam for Lateral Entry Test (LET).
3. Graduates with Maths/Physics as main & Diploma Holders in Engineering will also be allowed as per AICTE Norms.
Students residing more than 50 kms away from the college are advised to take hostel accommodation as a lot of time is wasted in travelling every day and they are not able to cope up with the study work and tend to lag in their academic performance. They also become physically tired and are not able to concentrate on their studies.
|SL No||Name of Scholarship||Course||Nos||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Vidya Merit - cum - means Full Fee Scholarships for socially and economically backward students.||Lateral Entry||-||
|2||Vidya Merit - cum - means Half Fee Scholarships||Lateral Entry||-||
Malakkal P.O, Kilimanoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala- 695 602, India
Phone: +91- 470-2649574, 2649234
Mobile: +91 9447540982
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University | Approved by AICTE
Copyright © 2021, www.vidyatcklmr.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.